Tuesday 23 October 2007

Better to have loved and lost...?

It is better to have loved and lost, than have never loved before.

I disagree, if one is talking about a love of the internet!

Our PC broke stopped working over the weekend. The reason? Erm, it overheated because it was invaded by fluff. Nothing to do with my housekeeping skills, I am sure…

Now, I am not even so worried about our PC breaking, for we will find a way to fix it. I am bereft because the consequence is that I now have no internet access from home. I am making do by borrowing access to the internet from other people and entrusting Simon to check my emails. Not having the internet makes me nervous and panicky. I have withdrawal symptoms as it is so useful to me, for so many reasons.

Anyway, the upshot is that blog posts are likely to be less frequent until we get our PC fixed.

No comments: