Monday 24 March 2008

Easter snow

It has been snowing today. It's very pretty to observe. Yet, I cannot help thinking it is a little odd to look out on falling snow at the same time as tucking into chocolate Easter eggs.

snow on forsythiaI sent Simon out on to the balcony to take some photos in the freezing cold. There were three reasons it was better for him to go out than me:

1. He has a very fancy camera
2. He has much more photographic skill than me
3. Finally, isn't it better if someone else suffers for my art?

Here is a lovely photo he took of the forsythia plant, its flowers weighed down with snow crystals.

1 comment:

JL said...

Very pretty!

Funnily enough I also sent the other half out to do the 'dirty work' with the camera as you can see here!

http://www.chortleberry.com/photo_96903/Snow_flower